INMAN, S.C. – June 15, 2021 – TrueTimber has announced multiple CAA USA MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) models are now available in TrueTimber camo. Fans can now find the most popular handgun conversion kit in the world decorated in the iconic TrueTimber Strata camo pattern.
“We are really excited to work with CAA on this product and to give fans the chance to get MCK models in TrueTimber camo,” said TrueTimber CEO Rusty Sellars. “The CAA conversion kits are revolutionary, and we are really thrilled about what they have going on. This is a great opportunity to connect TrueTimber camo to the tactical world and CAA MCK to hunting enthusiasts with such a versatile product that has already proven its worth in so many different applications.”
CAA USA designs and manufactures the world-famous MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) and has become the most popular handgun conversion kit in America. The MCK is made 100% in the USA and is not only the fastest assembly/ disassembly conversion kit, but also the most cost-effective and has taken the world by storm. Our MCK is designed to fit a multitude of needs including law enforcement, home defense and for just having fun at the range. The MCK increases your stability and accuracy with more points of contact on the shooter’s body and fits a multitude of handguns, including the Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, CZ and many more to come.
“With TrueTimber’s unmatched dedication to the outdoor community, we at CAA found this partnership to be an absolute win-win. The versatility and modularity of the MCK platform lends extremely well to the ever-growing handgun and PCC handgun markets.” said CAA’s CEO LTC. (Ret.) Mikey Hartman. “Our success in the tactical, law enforcement and sports shooting communities make the partnership with TrueTimber the next logical step in the MCK timeline. The MCK comes in 17 color choices including several custom Cerakote models and currently fits 115 handgun types with many more slated for release in the coming months.”
ADVANTAGES OF THE GEN 1 MCK TRUETIMBER
- No pistol disassembly required
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allows a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e., thumb rests, flashlights, and lasers
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Offered in TrueTimber Strata camo, MSRP $349.00
ADVANTAGES OF THE GEN 2 MCK TRUETIMBER
- Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun
- Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights
- Features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide
- Improved aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability and accuracy
- Accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher
- Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and release button
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter
- Offered in TrueTimber Strata camo, MSRP $399.00
To learn about the entire TrueTimber product line and see all available patterns, visit
TrueTimber.com. Details about future product launches can be found on TrueTimber’s
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Founded in 2005, TrueTimber is based in Inman, South Carolina and is the most realistic, performance-driven camouflage brand in the industry. TrueTimber offers a wide variety of clothing items and accessories, featuring 27 distinct camo patterns that perfectly blend with their surroundings. The company spends countless hours researching, testing and seeking new technology to produce the most effective and lifelike camouflage patterns possible. TrueTimber products can be found in retailers across the United States and Canada, and it continues to be one of the fastest growing camouflage companies in the world. For more information about TrueTimber, visit TrueTimber.com.